We ONLY install QUALITY artificial grass Made in the USA
How Green is artificial grass from Field of Green™
Green, Greener, Greenest – Building Green with ForeverLawn® and VersaTurf™ products installed by Field of Green™:
Like our suppliers, Field of Green Grass Solutions Inc. is committed to the principles of sustainable development.
- Our synthetic turf products are safe, soft, and environmentally friendly.
- Vertical drainage allows water to be filtered naturally because a Field of Green™ is permeable.
- With our simulated grass solutions you will use less water, eliminate pesticides and fertilizers, provide effective erosion control, and improve air quality by reducing emissions.
- Also, our products from Field of Green feature award winning premium BioCel™ Antimicrobial Turf Backing Systems from UTT as well as BioCel™ standard unitary polyurethane backings (see product brochure here).
- BioCel™, a new, environmentally-sensitive high performance polyurethane backing for carpet and synthetic turf (developed by Universal Textile Technologies), was awarded the Grand Prize for Environmental Initiatives presented by Buildings Magazine at NeoCon in Chicago in June, 2004 (seeUniversal Textiles News).
- These proven polyurethane backings reduce demand for petroleum be adding soybean oil. They also preserve resources by extending product life and reducing landfill waste.
- With BioCel™ in our primary backing, and a post-consumer non-woven secondary backing made from recycled plastic bottles, ForeverLawn offers high performance products offering significant percentages of recycled and sustainable components.
- The result of BioCel™ is a truly high-performance turf backing that is 55-65% green by weight – and the only antimicrobial backing in the industry.
- Add to this any reclaimed or recycled components during your ForeverLawn installation, and you are definitely “Building Green” with ForeverLawn. With the addition of our recycled underlayment options we further reduce landfill waste and enhance the longevity and safety of our products. These options include GreenPLAY™, GreenLAWN™ and GreenSPORT™ along with recycled base materials. Our installations can be as much as 99% green by weight with our complete turf systems.
- LEED™ Guidelines – (see the white paper on LEED information here). Specifying ForeverLawn synthetic grass with BioCel™ Turf Backing Systems contributes to the total building materials requirement for rapidly renewable materials under the Materials and Resources Section of Version 2.0 of the LEED™ guidelines from the U.S. Green Building Council (see www.universal-textile.net for more information and specifications).
This is GOOD NEWS for Green Builders (No “green washing” here – with recycled underlayment options and the BioCel™ added to synthetic grass from Field of Green, if it were any GREENER, we’d have to water it!