Virtual Estimates Using FaceTime
Are you anxious to make improvements to your yard but don’t want to risk physical interaction with a salesperson? We get it!
That’s why we’ve adjusted our consultation and estimation process to use FaceTime as an alternative to a in-yard visit. We can have a discussion and get all the information needed to provide you with an artificial grass installation estimate.
How it Works
- Call or click to book a time with one of our experienced reps.
- Before the appointment, make sure you have a measuring tape handy (usually 25ft or more) and that your phone supports video chat.
- We’ll call you at the time of your appointment using the number you provide.
- We’ll ask you to walk outside and show us the area(s) you’re thinking about for artificial grass. We may ask you to take a couple of measurements.
- We’ll send you a few product samples and a project estimate based on our discussion. Flexible financing options will be included.
- If you’d like to go ahead with your project, our crews can access your yard without you needing to be present. Alternatively, we can get you on the calendar for a date further in the future.
Schedule a FaceTime Appointment
Including: Corte Madera, San Rafael, Novato, Petaluma, Santa Rosa, Sonoma
Call 916-889-4715 to schedule with Rick
Vallejo & Napa Valley
Including: Vallejo, Fairfield, American Canyon, Napa, Calistoga
or call (707) 328-0002
East Bay & Peninsula
Including: Oakland, Alameda, Hayward, Walnut Creek, Concord, Pacifica, Palo Alto, Daily City
or call (408) 690-3193
San Francisco, San Jose & Monterey
Including: San Francisco, San Jose, Monterey, Salinas, Hollister
or call (650) 491-4325
Sacramento & Foothills
Including: Sacramento, Elk Grive, Folsom, Roseville, Lincoln, Rocklin, Auburn
Call 916-213-5400 to schedule with Frank
Altamont & Central Valley
Including: Livermore, San Ramon, Tracy, Stockton, Fresno, Manteca
or call (408) 667-7070