A better alternative to natural grass
For most commercial landscape applications, artificial grass is a perfect solution. Field of Green offers many products that promote environmental responsibility. We love natural grass, and offer natural turf solutions as well as the synthetic turf we’ve become known for. However, installing artificial turf instead of natural grass removes many hassles associated with maintenance, water consumption, and contributes towards the U.S. Green Build Council’s LEED® certification. Many commercial applications like shopping malls, common areas, median strips, rooftops, and facility landscapes benefit from a quick return on investment simply by choosing artificial grass.
Synthetic grass is the perfect choice for any commercial landscape application. Using artificial grass is not only good for the environment, it also improves the bottom line by reducing costs associated with maintenance of natural grass landscapes. The expense of commercial landscaping like mowing, fertilizing, re-sodding, and general upkeep can cost thousands annually for many commercial properties. Irrigation is another big expense for commercial properties that will be virtually eliminated with the use of a quality artificial turf product from Field of Green.
Synthetic grass can be used almost anywhere, which is another reason so many commercial properties choose artificial grass. Some examples include airports, military bases, government facilities, roadway medians, shopping center medians, schools, urban buildings, and playgrounds. Lawns and landscape areas are also being replaced at commercial office buildings and and apartment complexes. Aside from the obvious cost savings, synthetic grass is used in many places where natural grass simply will not work. These include areas where access is difficult, watering is not possible, shady areas prohibit sustainability, or foot traffic destroys the lawn surface.
- Reduced maintenance costs
- Reduce or even eliminate maintenance costs associated with natural lawn care: average return on investment can be 3 to 5 years
- Healthy, lush appearance year round with no brown spots or typical weed problems
- Beautiful green grass all year regardless of weather or drought conditions
Unlimited design possibilities
Synthetic grass can be used in many places natural grass may not. This includes rooftops, indoors, steep slopes, heavily shaded areas or non-accessible areas.
Always available for use
Unlike natural grass, synthetic grass is available for venue use anytime. No waiting for grass to re-grow after heavy use.
No matter the climate, synthetic grass may be used immediately following precipitation or heavy rains without the dirt and mud.
Workmanship and material warranty
Our products are warranted for 8 years and also our workmanship. We also offer grooming and maintenance options for high traffic applications.
- Contact us for specification details and information for your drawings
- See product specifications for architects and many application details here or call for any details not available
- USGBC LEED® certification information
- Find out how synthetic grass can contribute to LEED® certification for your commercial project
- With our permeable solutions, high green content BioCel backings and recycled underlayment’s you are sure to have a GREEN system that earns LEED® points.
Made in the USA quality products and quality workmanship
When you purchase a Field of Green synthetic grass system, you get an experienced company with installations dating back to 2004. Many companies have tried to copy our products with inferior materials. We only install products made in the USA from the best manufacturer in the artificial turf industry. This ensures quality products, leading technology, and meeting the demand of any size commercial project or field turf application.