Watch The Video:
Recently the Wall Street Journal wrote a post about artificial grass. The article goes over the year over year growth of artificial grass that is made and installed in the United States. Currently, there are 6 manufacturers of artificial grass that make it in the US, Field of Green’s supplier ForeverLawn, is one of them.
Chinese made artificial turf has recently hit the market with low pricing, but the quality does not even come close to what is made here. If you are in the market for making the switch to artificial grass, be sure to check the quality of the grass, and shop around.
Want to know the pros and cons to artificial grass? Here they are, from the Wall Street Journal:
- No mowing or watering required
- Most artificial lawns last 15-20 years
- Have pets? Rinse the lawn once a month with a cleaning solution that eats odor-causing bacteria
- Prices can be high, high quality lawns can cost up to $100k
- During summer, the grass may get up to 8 degrees hotter than the temperature outside
You can read the full article on The Wall Street Journal